InfoQ has posted the video from my Strange Loop talk. Enjoy!
At CodeMash 2013, I gave a talk entitled “Using Images in iOS.” Sorry for the delay, but here are some links for the contents of the presentation:
Yesterday I gave a talk on concurrency in OS X and iOS at CocoaConf Columbus. As promised, here are the slides and code:
- Code—NSOperationQueue example
- Code—GCD Example (Note: The master branch does more than we covered. To see the end state we got to, check out the dispatch-barrier-example branch.)
I gave a presentation on blocks and Grand Central Dispatch today at MobiDevDay. You can download the slides at SlideShare.
Looking for more reading about blocks? Here are some more resources:
- Programming with C Blocks by Joachim Bengtsson
- Introducting Blocks and Grand Central Dispatch by Apple
- Blocks Programming Topics by Apple
Also, as we saw in the presentation, check out cdecl.org to cheat!
UPDATE: Looking for example code? I’ve put some of the code that went into the slides up on GitHub. It’s light, but it also includes a .PDF version of the presentation.